If you are using Internet Explorer version 10 or earlier, the site may not function as intended.
Claim your HOME OWNER GRANT by following these instructions.
You will need: Your roll number and your Access Code found on your tax notice, and a valid email address.
- To claim your HOME OWNER GRANT click here, or the icon above.
- The jurisdiction number will default to 310-District of Kent. Please be patient, this may take awhile.
- Enter your unique 9 digit roll/folio number.
- Enter your Access Code. Click here to see a sample tax notice for positioning of the access code.
- Click "Claim Home Owner Grant".
- Complete the Home Owner Grant application, then click "CLAIM".
- Review your information on confirmation page and print a copy for your records. Then click “OKAY”.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you. Please contact us if you do NOT receive an email.